Saturday, November 21, 2009

Lakewood Elementary Show- a little lucky, a little loopy!


At last weekend's Lakewood Elementary show I had the pleasure to meet many more nice customers, gift vendors, and artists. Our booth was located in the kindergarten hall, decorated with handmade Thanksgiving turkeys and lists written by students that started with "I am thankful for..." Artwork done by kids, it's the best! 

For the first time I had my new brass letter stencil ornaments for sale.  They were a hit and I sold several.  It's always fun when folks enjoy the new stuff, as I have such a ball making it.  See photo above! 

I was privileged to meet Shelly and Mark Hearne who also had a booth at the this show. They have a beautiful 14 year old daughter and she handmade many things in their booth, including amazing tie-dye shirts. (One of these will soon be under our Christmas tree with my daughter’s name on it!) Shelly and Mark own Random, a gift shop in Dallas, and they will now be carrying my art! WOW! I am very honored and excited. Random is located at 5370 W. Lovers Lane, Ste. 328, in the Inwood Village Shopping Center. Check them out! 

Okay, now for the loopy part of Lakewood. That would be me and my absent-minded brain, ugh. In my first blog last week I said those who visit an upcoming show and mention the blog will receive a complimentary holiday collage card. Sounds good, right?? Well, several very kind folks did in fact tell me they had seen the blog. YAY! I was pumped. And then it occurred to me later that I had forgotten all about the card offer, yikes! So if you are reading this and I owe you a card, I apologize!  Please email me and I’ll drop one in the mail to you. And the offer’s still good for upcoming shows and all online orders- a free card with an online purchase, and OF COURSE, for those who mention this blog, too!  As I hang my head in shame, I promise to do better! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment